- Designed specifically for carbon potential control of heat treatment carburising furnaces.
- Easy to use and configure.
- Standard 1/4 DIN dimensions.
- Internal timers for burnout/zirconia oxygen probe maintenance.
- Oxygen probe troubleshooting data.
- 8 digital inputs, 10 ditigal outputs.
- RS485, Modbus Communication protocol
- Delivered pre-configured per customer specification.
- Programmable in conjunction with SSi’s programmers.
The SSi AC20 is an industry leading carbon potential, dew point, oxygen, or mV controller. It is typically installed on endothermic gas generators and carburising atmosphere heat treatment furnaces. It contains advanced zirconia oxygen probe features including display of oxygen probe probe resistance in kOhms, probe temperature, COF, H2F and probe recovery data. It is easily configurable to control the process variable using a variety of methods.